The Richard Griffith Library is now part of the Law Library of Victoria, giving Bar members around-the-clock access to the same online resources available in the Supreme Court Library and to the judiciary.
- Access top-quality subscriber-only digital resources, including case law, commentary and databases, via the Richard Griffith Library computers.
- Save time finding what you need with the fully searchable catalogue of all resources in the Law Library of Victoria.
- Chat to a qualified librarian on site, at advertised times, to help with your reference or research enquiry.
- Check out the new text books constantly being added to the Griffith Library collection.
- Learn more at the training and information sessions for Bar members.